Cow in black and white wallpaper
Stunning Longhorn Cow photograph in black and white.
Easy to install
You will be surprised how simple it is to mount Cow in black and white
Cow in black and white wallpaper is delivered complete with wallpaper paste and hanging instructions.
Cow in black and white is made of non-woven material. Each panel is 50 cm wide / 17,7 inches wide
Custom wall size
Cow in black and white wallpaper can be customized for your wall. You decide the exact size and how you want to crop it.
Production uses eco-friendly inks and the material is PVC free
How to measure your wall
All you need to to is to measure the width and the height of the complete wall. We always produce your wallpaper in the exact measurements you specify when ordering, so we recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height. For tips on measuring different wall types please see the cases below.
Measure the width and the height of the complete wall. Please double check to make sure you get it right. We always produce your wallpaper in the exact measurements you specify when ordering, so we recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Measure the wall on the highest and widest point, ignoring any slopes. The mural will be printed and delivered as a whole rectangle or square and the sloped part is cut away during installation. We recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Measure the wall on the longest part in both with and height. The mural will be produced as a whole rectangle or square and the sloped part is cut away during installation. We recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Walls with doors, windows or other obstacles
Measure the width and the height of the complete wall. All obstacles will be cut out during installation. We always produce your wallpaper in the exact measurements you specify when ordering, so we recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Measure the width of each of your walls and combine these measurements into one when ordering. Add 5 cm (2 inches) per wall as a safety margin. Then measure the height. Always start from the highest point and also add 5 cm (2 inches) to that measurement. You don't need to order the mural as two separate parts.
As with other sloped walls, please identify the highest and lowest point of the wall when measuring the height. The same goes for the width. All sloped parts will be cut away during installation. We recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Hanging instructions for Cow in black and white
- The panels are numbered in the order they should be hung
- Hang from left to right
- The panels should be hung edge to edge
1. Make sure the surface is smooth and cleanRemove any old paint or wallpaper that is coming off. Clean the surface and apply filler where necessary. If the surface is porous, please apply a primer/mist coat or prepaste before papering. Porous surfaces include skimmed walls, walls with old wallpaper, particle board or similar. If you hang our premium murals on a dense surface that does not absorb moisture, it may take several days for the paste to dry, as our premium papers are not as breathable as our standard ones. You should also prime the surface if it has bright colours that could show through the wall mural.
2. Make up the wallpaper paste providedFill a clean bucket with 4 litres (1 US gallon) of lukewarm water and slowly add the paste powder while stirring briskly. Leave the paste to stand for 5 minutes and stir again. The paste is now ready to use. The paste should be nice and thick, so don’t use more than 4 litres (1 US gallon) of water when mixing. If you do add more, the wallpaper may not fix properly. One bag is enough for around 20-22 m≤. If you are using ready-mixed wallpaper paste, use a paste for non-woven wallpaper or one for woven wallpaper with <20% dry content.
1. Check the wallpaperBefore hanging, make sure no panels are missing and none have any defects or damage. The panels are numbered at the top in the order they should be hung. Hang from left to right.
2. Make sure the panels are hung straightIt is vital that the first panel is hung straight. It is a good idea to draw vertical markings one panel width (50 cm) in from the corner using a spirit level, a measuring tool and a pencil. Use the markings as a guide to hang the rst panel. Make sure the markings are faint so they don’t show through the wall mural.
3. Apply the paste directly to the wallUse a roller or a brush. It’s important to cover the whole area with paste – an unpasted spot will create a blister in the wall mural. Apply the paste approximately one panel width in advance.
4. Hang the panels edge to edgeThe panels should not overlap. Take care to press the panels together firmly at the seams – use a seam roller for the best results. Be careful to match up the pattern with the next panel, and avoid getting wallpaper paste on the front of the mural as this will show when it dries. Note: Avoid harsh folds as this may cause cracks in the print.
5. Smooth down the panels from the ceiling to floorUse your hands or a wallpaper brush, starting from the middle and smoothing out towards the edges. Any small bubbles and folds will disappear once the wall mural has dried. If there are any spots of paste on the front of the wallpaper, use a damp cloth or sponge to remove them, but avoid rubbing.
6. Trim off any excess paperOnce all the panels have been hung, trim off any excess paper using a trim guide and a sharp knife.
Wait 24 hours to see the finished resultsSit back and enjoy your new room!
Free US shipping with UPS
4-6 business days.
We ship all over the world.
Cow in black and white wallpaper is printed with Happy Mattic™, our new soft and non-reflective matte finish. The material adds an exclusive look and touch to your walls.
Glue applied to wall
Does not fade in sunlight