An image that screams of affluence and class with a hint of peace and relaxation. Set with a vintage car on the foreground and palms overlooking a vast city, this is a picture that will definitely lighten up your mood for the day.
Easy to install
You will be surprised how simple it is to mount Plymouth Savoy wallpaper
Plymouth Savoy wallpaper is delivered complete with wallpaper paste and hanging instructions.
Plymouth Savoy wallpaper is made of non-woven material. Each panel is 50 cm wide / 19,7 inches wide
Custom wall size
Plymouth Savoy wallpaper can be customized for your wall. You decide the exact size and how you want to crop it.
Production uses eco-friendly inks and the material is PVC free
How to measure your wall
All you need to to is to measure the width and the height of the complete wall. We always produce your wallpaper in the exact measurements you specify when ordering, so we recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height. For tips on measuring different wall types please see the cases below.
Measure the width and the height of the complete wall. Please double check to make sure you get it right. We always produce your wallpaper in the exact measurements you specify when ordering, so we recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Measure the wall on the highest and widest point, ignoring any slopes. The mural will be printed and delivered as a whole rectangle or square and the sloped part is cut away during installation. We recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Measure the wall on the longest part in both with and height. The mural will be produced as a whole rectangle or square and the sloped part is cut away during installation. We recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Walls with doors, windows or other obstacles
Measure the width and the height of the complete wall. All obstacles will be cut out during installation. We always produce your wallpaper in the exact measurements you specify when ordering, so we recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Measure the width of each of your walls and combine these measurements into one when ordering. Add 5 cm (2 inches) per wall as a safety margin. Then measure the height. Always start from the highest point and also add 5 cm (2 inches) to that measurement. You don't need to order the mural as two separate parts.
As with other sloped walls, please identify the highest and lowest point of the wall when measuring the height. The same goes for the width. All sloped parts will be cut away during installation. We recommend you to add 5 cm (2 inches) to the measurements, both width and height.
Hanging instructions for Plymouth Savoy
- The panels are numbered in the order they should be hung
- Hang from left to right
- The panels should be hung edge to edge
1. Make sure the surface is smooth and cleanRemove any old paint or wallpaper that is coming off. Clean the surface and apply filler where necessary. If the surface is porous, please apply a primer/mist coat or prepaste before papering. Porous surfaces include skimmed walls, walls with old wallpaper, particle board or similar. If you hang our premium murals on a dense surface that does not absorb moisture, it may take several days for the paste to dry, as our premium papers are not as breathable as our standard ones. You should also prime the surface if it has bright colours that could show through the wall mural.
2. Make up the wallpaper paste providedFill a clean bucket with 4 litres (1 US gallon) of lukewarm water and slowly add the paste powder while stirring briskly. Leave the paste to stand for 5 minutes and stir again. The paste is now ready to use. The paste should be nice and thick, so don’t use more than 4 litres (1 US gallon) of water when mixing. If you do add more, the wallpaper may not fix properly. One bag is enough for around 20-22 m≤. If you are using ready-mixed wallpaper paste, use a paste for non-woven wallpaper or one for woven wallpaper with <20% dry content.
1. Check the wallpaperBefore hanging, make sure no panels are missing and none have any defects or damage. The panels are numbered at the top in the order they should be hung. Hang from left to right.
2. Make sure the panels are hung straightIt is vital that the first panel is hung straight. It is a good idea to draw vertical markings one panel width (50 cm) in from the corner using a spirit level, a measuring tool and a pencil. Use the markings as a guide to hang the rst panel. Make sure the markings are faint so they don’t show through the wall mural.
3. Apply the paste directly to the wallUse a roller or a brush. It’s important to cover the whole area with paste – an unpasted spot will create a blister in the wall mural. Apply the paste approximately one panel width in advance.
4. Hang the panels edge to edgeThe panels should not overlap. Take care to press the panels together firmly at the seams – use a seam roller for the best results. Be careful to match up the pattern with the next panel, and avoid getting wallpaper paste on the front of the mural as this will show when it dries. Note: Avoid harsh folds as this may cause cracks in the print.
5. Smooth down the panels from the ceiling to floorUse your hands or a wallpaper brush, starting from the middle and smoothing out towards the edges. Any small bubbles and folds will disappear once the wall mural has dried. If there are any spots of paste on the front of the wallpaper, use a damp cloth or sponge to remove them, but avoid rubbing.
6. Trim off any excess paperOnce all the panels have been hung, trim off any excess paper using a trim guide and a sharp knife.
Wait 24 hours to see the finished resultsSit back and enjoy your new room!
Hanging Instructions Happy Mattic Peel&Stick
Prep your wallUsing a damp cloth or sponge, clean the surface with warm water and mild soap. Allow the walls to dry for a minimum of 24 hours. While cleaning your wall take the last opportunity to finally check: is this a smooth surface? Orange peel, knockdown or a rough wall will make the peel&stick wallpaper challenges to adhere to the wall, if the surface is not smooth we recommend the conventional non woven wallpaper with paste the wall glue. Have you freshly painted walls before application, preferably a light uniform colour if it differs significantly from your wallpaper as dark patterns / colours may show through. You should give your walls 4-6 weeks to fully cure completely.
At the same time as cleaning the wallLay flat all your tiles as the wallpaper might have a curl memory from the roll. We recommend at least 24hrs to be flat and climatized in the same room as intended for installation.
Hanging wallpaper 1-5Start by dividing the lengths as indicated by the cutting symbols. Lay the lengths flat, with the label facing upwards, in numerical order starting with length number 1. Make sure you have all the lengths and that none of them are defective or damaged. 2–5. The lengths are numbered in the order in which they must be hung. The lengths should be hung edge to edge without any overlapping. It is essential that the first length is vertically straight. Tip: Make a pencil mark one wallpaper width along the wall near the ceiling. Hold a plumb line on the mark and draw a vertical line down the wall. Then line up your first length of wallpaper with this pencil line. 2 & 3. Peel the paper from the backing about a third at time, smooth with your hands as you go. Find your own way, we recommend working from middle Make sure your panels are not overlapping and are put seam-to-seam. If your panel is not perfectly positioned, do not worry, you can carefully rear down the panel and reposition it again. Finally when you have your panel(s) on your wall, use the squeegee and smooth out all possible air between the panel and your wall to make the wallpaper adhere to the wall. Once all the wallpaper has been hung, cut off any excess along the ceiling and floor. Always use a sharp blade to avoid tearing the paper. Enjoy the result!
Free shipping with UPS
4-6 business days.
We ship all over the world.
All our wall murals are printed with Happy Mattic™, our new soft and non-reflective matte finish. The material adds an exclusive look and touch to your walls.
Glue applied to wall
Does not fade in sunlight
Environmentally friendly with no PVC
Happy Mattic Peel&Stick™, is our new self adhesive wallpaper. Same exclusive look and touch as our paste the wall quality, just a new easy way to wallpaper your home.
Peel and Stick adhesive
Easy to install and remove, DIY friendly
Best for smooth walls
Does not fade in sunlight
Environmentally friendly with no PVC